Yohann,
apologies if I've offended you. I'm not accusing the Pune community. Do
remember, I'm also part of the Pune community now.

Since this person chose to generalise things, I also chose to generalise as
such open trolling and blatant mudslinging happened when the Pune Club was
mentioned back in 2013. However, the past is the past.

My only point is, such trolls should not be encouraged. This said user is
the same user who says people like me should not be entertained. I've been
part of this list since 2008, a time, when quite a lot of people here did
not even know what the Edit Button was.
The same user in the past has made scathing remarks against me and Moksh:

> Dear Moksh!
> You have a 3 months baby which means you were already execpting a child a
> year ago. It was not a natural calaminity or something like that which
> occured suddenly. Having 3 months old baby is just a fake reason behind
> your resignation. I haven't seen any work or activity done by you or your
> EC in your tenure till date.
>
> Regards,
> Jayantilal.

here
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2014-September/011624.html

If such users come to this public list to blast hard working users [yes, I
consider myself hard working as far as Wiki is concerned, both offline and
online], then there is no need for them to be here. Our contributions speak
volumes for themselves, and mine, be it on en.wikipedia, commons, or
wikidata speak more than some anonymous troll who sends out a mail with a
singular +1 attached to it.

Apologies for the whole Pune thing. That was wrong for me to have said.
However, I repeat, such trolls need to be blocked if the sanity and quality
of this mailing list it to be maintained.

On 18 April 2015 at 23:21, Yohann Thomas <yohan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Are you trying to say that anyone who criticizes you is from Pune
> Community??
>
> PS.
> As being a current EC member, I strongly object & oppose any kind of
> mudslinging on past as well as current EC members. The integrity of this
> chapter is of my utmost importance.
>

> On Saturday, April 18, 2015, Rohini Lakshané <rohini.laksh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I agree with Srikanth, and urge the moderators to enforce a policy to
>> deal with ad homimen attacks on this list.
>>
>> Kothari's problem seems to be with Srikanth's (and other former EC
>> members') past actions and not with the suggestions and comments Srikanth
>> has made about Wiki Loves Food. Bringing up a bona fide member's real or
>> perceived bad karma from the past only derails the conversation and does
>> not nothing constructive for the community.
>>

>> Rohini Lakshané
>> about.me/rohini
>>   [image: Rohini Lakshané on about.me]
>>     <http://about.me/rohini>

>>> There is  certain Jayantilal Kothari on this list, possibly a member of
>>> the Wikimedia Pune Club who is now spewing venom against me.
>>> As far as I know, this avcount ahs only been trolling in the past.
>>> The account says people like must NOT be entertained on this list.
>>> *MIGHT I REMIND YOU JAYANTILAL KOTHARI, THAT I HAVE BEEN A WIKIMEDIAN
>>> FOR 10 YEARS, HAVE THOUSANDS OF CONTRIBUTIONS BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE so I
>>> AM GOING TO ASK YOU TO PIPE DOWN.*
>>>
>>> I have not seen you contribute to Wiki, who are you to talk about me?
>>>
>>> I resigned from the chapter for multiple reasons, including dilly
>>> dallying during Ravi's hiring. Yes, I did send a mail about the minority
>>> EC, so that the GoK might have handled the situation which might have
>>> helped the chapter. You do not know me, or my contributions to the
>>> movement, so YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT ME AND MY INTEREST In the
>>> Chapter.
>>> I don't want to stoop to the level of saying Shut up, but should the
>>> matter escalate, I will do so.
>>>
>>> Yes, yes, thanks to certain people who saved the chapter. You have no
>>> clue what was happening then, so don't bother.
>>> PRanav and Moksh's stepping down was also for personal reasons there is
>>> no reason to drag all three of us into this.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
>>> What goes around, may not necessarily come around, it may simply bounce
>>> back.
>>>
>>> Please sign this petition for Volvo buses in Coimbatore:
>>>
>>> https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore

> Yohann Thomas
> yohan...@gmail.com

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
What goes around, may not necessarily come around, it may simply bounce

The BEST operates them Purple Faeries in Mumbai. I use them a lot. Click
here for a picture.
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BEST-AS4-Backbay-Depot.jpg>