Hi Srikar,

Expect  this  Saturday 19 Dec ,  We can meet at my office conference room
any time Beteeen 08:00 am - 10:30 pm
HRWings
833,2nd Floor,91springboard ,Plot No-44, Phase I,
Kavuri Hills, HiTech City,Hyderabad, Telangana 500033

You may reach me at : Kasyap 9396533666 , Please let me know your
feasibility

> It seems the mail didn't reach the India list so Srikar asked me to
> forward this to the India list.

మీ శ్రేయోభిలాషి
కశ్యప్
9396533666