Hello,
We want to inform you that the request page restructuring has been done,
and the page is open once again now, and you can start posting new request.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:CIS-A2K/Requests
>From now, CIS-A2K request page is divided into three parts a) Financial, b)
Non-financial, and c) Technical request.
Regards.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.