I so want to step down from the Delhi list if we are discussing about that as
well. :)

It’s been 5 years since I left Delhi and it makes sense for someone local to
take over. For the record, I also lost the password and probably Theo needs to
add the new moderator.

Happy to add anyone interested for Bangalore.

Subhashish