Hello,

I had registered myself before the registration last date, but failed to fill
up the Google form to specify the program which I want to attend before the
registration last date, is that is the reason I haven’t received any
participation links yet? Or it will be send soon?

Kindly clarify if anything else I need to do.

Best Regards,
Rajeeb.
(U: Marajozkee)
(Sent from my iPhone pardon the brevity).