Thank you for your detailed response, Satdeep. I have put the word around
myself through a couple of friends who are spreading word in the community,
so let us see what we can find.

You make a good point about the potential of the WikiSource aspect of
Tibetan language. As we do have a large number of monasteries in India,
this is definitely a meaningful and purposeful venture to be undertaken if
we can find willing people to do it.

Accordingly, I would like to keep our community doors open for any existing
community that we come across and for the community to rise in the future.

Sadly, this unexplored potential is a very common story for languages of
South Asia. However, I am confident that if we carry out the effort, we can
better the situation than before.

I wish you all the best in your own contribution to WikiSource and GLAM.

Ashwin Baindur (User: AshLin)