There's also a great suggestion from Asaf on the etherpad worth considering:

(maybe focus on articles
from the Kenyan curriculum (thoses lists you have obtained) that are not yet
[well-]covered in enwp and swwp? -- Just a thought.)

ps: Make sure to put up your names under the who section. I'll need this for
the campus security to let you in.

Alex

________________________________

+1

On 12/3/11, Limoke Oscar <oslim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a FYI,
> Alex , I believe this was meant for the List?
>
> Building on Oscar's idea, here are links to the Wiki project Kenya and
> Africa pages:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Kenya
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Africa
>
> Maybe you can get some pointers on articles to edit from the things
> you can do and open tasks sections respectively.
>
> I've just added a resources section to the articles pad so if you have
> links to any resources on editing that you feel will be important to
> look over, please add them.
> http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wmke-editathon-articles-dec2011
>

> So , by show of hands who are confirming availability ton the said
> date? (10th at Strathmore)
>
> --
> Limoke Oscar,

*"Better Late Than Never, But Never Late is Better"*

My Blog <http://iwanjau.wordpress.com>   |  @uwanja
<https://twitter.com/#%21/uwanja>|
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/swanjau>   |

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.