Hi folks,

I have been monitoring Steve's Etherpad and I have not seen much
activity on it. I would like to suggest that we nominate our reps to
Chapters Conference through the list and if more than two people will
be willing, I will be more that happy to administer the doodle vote (
I am not interested)

We really have a tight timeline to stick to so if you would like to
Nominate someone or yourself,please do so on the list (with a good
enough reason and proof of dedication to WMKE IMO  :-) ) . We have
less than three days for that so lets do this ASAP.

And then we can schedule the Board election meetup to the 11th as
suggested in order to make better preparations for the same.

Yours,
--
Limoke Oscar,