Hey guys,

I just wanted to take the poll - but no-one has registered yet as a
potential participant. It's not enough to declare your candidacy on this
list. You also have to register as participant on the poll so that all WMKE
members (presumably invited by Limoke as I was) can actually vote. Get
cracking, guys!

Oliver (aka BT)