Waasalamu,

So we had the meetup with the Minister and the KIE folks and glad to
say that they seemed cooperative ( due to the presence of the Minister
:-) ) . We have a follow up meetup scheduled next week and I think
they will give me the official syllabus so that we could quickly use
it as a guide for working on the Local ZIM file.

KIE however have nice Digital and online content of their own too, See
http://www.elimika.ac.ke/

Asaf,
Am not sure Chris has even started work on the Localization, I will
let you know of the progress when we have a meetup tomorrow

Best,

--
Limoke Oscar,