Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 11:22:31 +0300
From: bruceobw...@gmail.com
To: wikimediake@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] Board Elections

@ Abbas , as per procedural approach outlined above,the moderator ought to
among other things call for nominations ,publicize the elections, do Q & A
session with the candidates ,this to me sounds like we have enormous task ahead
if you actually do it in one sitting thats better , but i honestly have my
reservations !if the elections are scheduled for this Sato my candidature
stands withdrawn ,so lets have other members willing to play the reff.