Great, looking forward to it.

A small observation, the bios page has 7 candidates, I would like to
request Isaac to remove his bio from the top of the page since he was among
the last ones to post his bio, let Ann's which was the first to be posted
remain on top.

I know this is simply a formatting issue but to me, it goes back to portray
other values in a person. It can easily be translated as self appointed
dominance, which is not fair or democratic and is not a leadership value.

David.