David & Oscar ,your concerns are not only legitimate but genuine , i
want to believe that  as you have rightfully pointed  out that.... its
just but a formatting issue ,& we are better placed to sort out that
,i undertake to rectify that ASAP !Meanwhile i would i urge everyone
to torn down n not let emotions get the better of us on things that
can be reslved amicably by the team ,....it falls within our mandate
to ensure a fair uncontested elections.

        Branton