Hi all,

The electrol team mentioned that they'd review bios of the nominees and
determine if they qualify to run as per our discussions here: [1], but I
don't think this has been done. I know this might seem as a dumper but it
would be sad if we created a precedence for this to happen in the future as
well.

I've only brought this up because it is something we agreed on as a team
and not as a means to disqualify some nominees. To the electrol team,
Kindly review this concern and post some feedback.

My advice, implement this [1] or review it not for individual but for the
betterment of WMKE. In short, we need to know the grounds under which
people qualify for candidacy.

[1]. http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wikimedia-kenya-meet-up

regards,
Alex