Forward thinking i like this.

Okwero Oscar

--- On Fri, 3/30/12, Alex Wafula <xelaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Alex Wafula <xelaw...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Wikimedia Kenya] Nominees Running for the Board - Presidence
Date: Friday, March 30, 2012, 1:26 PM

Hi all,

The electrol team mentioned that they'd review bios of the nominees and
determine if they qualify to run as per our discussions here: [1], but I don't
think this has been done. I know this might seem as a dumper but it would be
sad if we created a precedence for this to happen in the future as well.

I've only brought this up because it is something we agreed on as a team and
not as a means to disqualify some nominees. To the electrol team, Kindly review
this concern and post some feedback.

My advice, implement this [1] or review it not for individual but for the
betterment of WMKE. In short, we need to know the grounds under which people
qualify for candidacy.

[1]. http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wikimedia-kenya-meet-up

regards,
Alex