Hey all,

Building up on what Mugo said, I'll be coordinating projects by wmke .
I'm currently working on a structure we could adopt to facilitate the
needs of project leads/volunteers and will be sharing a preliminary of
the same soon on this list for some feedback and refinement.

I understand that I was also tasked (during our last chapter meetup)
with coming up with a program to assist new members / volunteers who
join us. I'm, working on this also and hope to get some feedback once
I have something concrete to report.

I'll write again real soon with timelines for both. In the meantime,
You are most welcomed to shoot out some pointers/suggestions you may
have.

cheers,
Alex