Hey BT,

Concern well noted. I've borrowed a couple of templates from Wikimedia DC
and I'm working on a temporary structure for our site based on the same.
You can see my initial progress here: http://wikimedia.or.ke/Home

I'll be moving this to our Main_Page (http://www.wikimedia.or.ke/Main_Page)
which is the first landing page for our domain then linkup with Ann (this
or next week - hopefully) to publish minutes from past meetings and setup a
working structure for updating the site.

cheers,
Alex