Hello,

Thats exactly what I quipped at Alex on chat once I saw this Wiki.

They have 335 registered users, 2admins and 1 buraecrat...Active
editors/contributors = 3....See [1] below.

Seems this is a group of open source champions who know how mediawiki works...

And yeah if possible we can talk about contributing to Wikipedia whose
structure is mature and already well set.

My two cents.

//Stephen

1. www.kenya.or.ke/Special:Statistics

--
*"Better Late Than Never, But Never Late is Better"*
<http://uwanja.wordpress.com>