Lets not give ip,this guys tried to reach us after the KWC,will dig my
archives and see what and if i can get a contact point. Its worth
trying to link up with them and see what they are upto. Or even just
for a discussion....

This guys had an ambition just like ours: Sharing and making locally
relevant content available online.