Hello!

My reply follows your email.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Limoke Oscar <oslim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And I hate lengthy emails  like this ones here :-)

Wikipedians like to write. BTW, Are on the internal mailing list? (Asking
for a friend again)

> Good points folks though, I hope we all agree to that.
>
> Steve rem you too dint know anything about Wikipedia and mailing lists
> before I recruited you :-), and so many of us. And I guess thats why
> we exist as WMKE ....

Probably I have been an evil student in reporting about my advancements but
be rest assured I have been performing great as you can see progress here.
<http://toolserver.org/%7Equentinv57/sulinfo/Stephenwanjau>

I have also bagged several recognition awards from other Wikimedia users as
seen here <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Stephenwanjau>.
Am also part of the Wikification team that works to clear the back log of
articles that need to be wikified.

Plus so much more, I just want to keep this email short.

//Stephen

Wikimedia Kenya
Board Member & Treasurer