Steve ,thats  glimpse into our foreign policy , believe me if you are
paid to paint a good picture of your country you would do that well ,
unless you wanna hurt the Economy of your beloved country.During the
Sept 11th thing ,the Washington govn were well aware of possibility of
attack ,but they wouldn't say anything to that effect ,Me thinks its
our security apparatus at the dock ,after receiving 'intelligent'
reports from a 'a friendly' state ,America ,its was upon them to act
to protect their citizens which is their duty anyway.