Hello!

Yes we can.

Today I had the privilege to attend an expo <http://pluggedexpo.com/> at
the Sarit Centre in Nairobi Kenya that drew exhibitors from the Kenyan IT
industry, Film industry,Universities etc. The most interesting and
Wikimedian thing about the event is that I attended and I talked to several
filming and media houses about the Wiki Loves Monuments plus possibilities
of having their journalists involved or even contributing images that they
own.

Particularly, I spoke to filmbiz Africa, NTV and the Kenya Film Commission.
They were very interested about Wikimedia and hopefully they would contact
me in due course.

//Stephen.