Hello!

Welcome aboard Caroline :)

Just a pointer to an area that might interest you and other students in
your line of study would be, see [1] below.

You should also consider reading about the upcoming Wikiloves Monuments
photography competition at [2] below. If I may ask, I would really like to
hear of how the event at Mai Mahiu went, or rather what it involved.

Also see the Wikimedia media files repository at [3].

regards,
Stephen.

1. http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Main_Page
2. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012