Hello Victor,

Thank you so much for generous offer. WMKLE just joined the bandwagon on
Wiki Loves Monuments and your CamCorder would come in handy as we plan on
making as much oral and video recordings as possible. This should be very
useful.

Thank you so much once again.

--
Regards,

Limoke Oscar,
Dream.Believe.Become....a world of endless oportunities