I have gone through the video in the link provided and I did not get
what was being said. To complement that, there is a pdf manual that has
screenshots explaining the step by step process of installing Kiwix. You
can find it at [1]. Hope that helps.

./Stephen

1. http://wikimedia.or.ke/File:Wikipedia_for_Schools-User_Manual_110227.pdf