Hello Folks!

After today's meet-up that was fruitful I wish to take on my action item
that requires a proper audit of the spending of our chapter. To make the
process open to everyone (even those w/o access to Gdocs) , I have
created a Wiki Page on the chapter Wiki  [1].

I highly recommend that we use the discussion page [2] to ask
questions/clarifications that are not ultimately clear from the list of
items I have given.

Thanks,
Stephen.

1. http://www.wikimedia.or.ke/Finance