Heya folks!

The WLM was completed and I think we should have some entries from our collection at [1] as entrants in the international competition. Volunteers are welcome to form a jury that shall oversee the process. I wont be part of the jury since I participated in WLM and therefore and a conflict of Interest might arise.

I think we should also appreciate the persons who took part in the competition. Some other chapters are issuing certificates of participartion, talk age barnsters and some issuing consolation prizes for those that wont make it to the intl nominations.

PS: Am still waiting for questions regarding WMKE expenditure at [2].

regards,
Stephen.

1. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Images_from_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_Kenya
2. http://wikimedia.or.ke/Finance