@Oscar, regarding Mombasa Tech, they are all about getting tech
initiatives/activities such as Wikimedia happening in their region and from
this idea, they've gone on to form a community.

>From the way they work, you look for someone within the community who's
particularly interested in Wikimedia and they in turn would take a more
proactive position within the community and Mombasa in general as a
Wikimedian.

We have many people who contribute to Wikimedia as a synergy with a project
they are working on, for Msa Tech it's important for them to gain
recognition/acknowledgement of their efforts and by recognition. They've
been holding Mozilla and Google events independently and I think we can get
Wikimedia contributors from the group as well.

Alex