From: oslim...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 10:10:32 +0300
To: i...@oliverstegen.net; wikimediake@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] Fwd: [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2014:
Officialbid list

I agree, Its a Challenge rather than an embarrassment  to us. :-) What matters
is now for us to re-energize ourselves and re-align our objectives to move
forward.
Oliver, I am still calling on folks interested to join the User Group model so
that we can re-establish a membership based on interests and commitment.  Am
assuming we will have to get new commitment from folks. So far we have :
Dennis, Oliver, Steve and I. when we get to 6, we can have our 1st meeting.
Yes?

Thanks for all the wishes Asaf, SJ and Tom
Regards,