I agree. It's very important for members within the
community to produce reasearch and reports for those
not within our community. While I fit into neither or these
categories, I also completley support this project. I'd like to
ask both of you to subscribe to, and CC these messages to
the "Wiki-reasearch-l" mailing list, used for reasearch
coordination and members of the Wikimedia Reasearch Team.
Good luck with your reasearch. I'm looking forward to reading
the end result.

--
Thunderhead
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Thunderhead

DISCLAIMER: I hold no official position in the Wikimedia
Foundation. This message expresses the views of a single
Wikimedia user and not necessarily the community at large.