All,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Wiki UK Limited is now
inviting membership applications! You can download the application
form in PDF format from:
        http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/
Image:Wiki_UK_Ltd_membership_application_form.pdf

Information is given on the form about membership fees (£12/year
standard, £6 for concessions); these need to be paid by cheque
initially, although we hope to accept other forms of payment in the
future. Applications should be submitted to me at the address given
on the form. If you have any queries about the application process,
please let me know.

We will formally start accepting members once we have a bank account,
as we cannot process membership fees until that time. We will be
submitting our application for a bank account in the very near
future, and we hope to have this set up by the end of December at the
latest.

Thank you for your support so far; I look forward to receiving your
membership applications.

Mike Peel
Membership Secretary, Wiki UK Limited
P.S. if you haven't already, please subscribe to our newsletter! See
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK_v2.0/Newsletter for more
information and to subscribe.

Wiki UK Limited is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in
England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. The Registered Office is
at 23 Cartwright Way, Nottingham, NG9 1RL.