2008/12/8 Tom Holden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The Co-op are saying they can't open the bank account until we're approved
> as an official chapter of WMF.

Damn. We've been trying to make it clear from the start that we're
independent, they shouldn't be requiring this...

However, this may be a good thing - if you let the WMF board know that
we need to approval before we can get anywhere they might be willing
to do it sooner (either call a short IRC board meeting, or do it as a
written resolution [I believe those exist in the foundation's
bylaws]). Since it's just a formality, they might be able to do it
within a week if given the right incentive (which this could well be).