I would not have bothered to vote if I did not feel the board in some
way represented the community of which I am part.

There is an organization where I am a member for pragmatic reasons but
hate every proclamation they make (the AA: I want breakdown cover, not
rabid pro-polluting lobbying), but for this kind of thing I think you
should feel we want you to speak and we'll let you know if we
disagree.

BozMo