On Jan 16, 6:07 pm, "Thomas Dalton" <thomas.dal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have no particularly strong feelings on it..

Likewise!

> ...  Having two completely new boards within
> 2 months could be very complicated and confusing for all kinds of
> relationships. Obviously, those that won the original election stand a
> very good chance of winning the new one, but there is no real need to
> put them through that, so why bother?

I think if we can't even get three Board members elected with majority
support something has gone wrong and we'd need a complete rethink of
our approach and a lot of new blood. I think giving the members an
opportunity for a clean sweep would be worthwhile.

It's interesting to note that not a single director of WMUK v1 was
elected onto the Board on WMUK v2 - perhaps an example of the kind of
situation that this provision is intended to deal with.

Andrew