I've started a wiki page here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK/Copyright_consultation so we can coordinate our input.
On Jan 24, 8:35 pm, geni <[email protected]> wrote: > 2009/1/24 Thomas Dalton <[email protected]>: > > > 2009/1/24 AndrewRT <[email protected]>: > >> On Jan 24, 7:30 pm, Andrew Turvey <[email protected]> wrote: > >>> The UK government are currently running a consultation on "Developing a > >>> Copyright Agenda for the 21st century" The website is here: > > >>>http://www.ipo.gov.uk/pro-types/pro-copy/c-notice/c-notice-2008/c-not... > > >>> and the deadline for responses is 6th February. > > >> Should the chapter put in an official response? If so, is there anyone > >> who could help put one together? > > > Yes. Don't know. > > Well I'll throw up what I'm planning to write and you can see if you > like it enough to try modify it. > > -- > geni > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia UK mailing list > [email protected]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UKhttp://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
