Isabell,

It probably makes far more sense for you to join the French chapter:
WMFR activities take place in France and WMUK in, well, the UK. You'd
probably get more out of your physically local chapter, which is also
a very well established one.

Saying that, I need to get round to rejoining WMUK...

S

On 2009-01-27, Isabell Long <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am not sure yet whether I want to join or am able to, being under 18
> (I'm 15) and needing parental consent and also because, looking at the
> recent posts to the mailing lists, it all seems to be just starting
> out and organising itself.  Lets say I did want to join, I paid £12
> and my parents signed the form (which, by the way, doesn't seem to
> exist at the given link on the website,
> http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page#Join_up.21), could I do so now?
>  I mean, at this general time.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Isabell.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Isabell Long.  <[email protected]>
> [[User:Isabell121]] on all public Wikimedia projects.
> OpenPGP Key ID: C395CE07
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia UK mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
> http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
>


-- 
Sean Whitton / <[email protected]>
OpenPGP KeyID: 0x25F4EAB7

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l

Reply via email to