Hello,

You've caught us at a bad time with websites (or a good time,
depending on your perspective) - we've just got a new wiki, which
doesn't have much on it at the moment. You're best using the webpages
at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK for now, which do have
the membership form available on them.

You're certainly most welcome to apply. We're not yet able to process
applications, as our bank account is not yet open (it should be open
soon...), but we're inviting applications and we'll process them as
soon as we can. You would be eligible for the concessionary rate of
£6, BTW.

Thanks,
Mike Peel