Hello,

My name is Lennart Guldbrandsson and I am the chair of Wikimedia Sverige. I'm
not subscribing to wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org so if you want me to read
your answer, don't forget to "answer all".

This weekend I was invited to speak at a conference about marketing through
social media, such as Wikipedia. Moderator for the event was a guy I think that
you should contact. I had the chance of speaking to him afterwards for several
hours, and think that he is a good way to get into the corporate world,
especially Dow Jones, where he works. His name is Steve Virgin. Just take a
look at his LinkedIn-profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/steve/virgin

He is very interested in helping Wikipedia and could possibly mean some
donations for you. Contact him at

steve.vir...@dowjones.com

Best wishes,

Lennart

Lennart Guldbrandsson, ordförande för Wikimedia Sverige
http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida

Tfn: 031 - 12 50 48
Mobil: 070 - 207 80 05
Epost: l_guldbrands...@hotmail.com