On Mar 18, 11:39 pm, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... CC [Charity Commission] will almost certainly want written
> confirmation (unconditionally, that is - what we have at the moment is
> all conditional on us winning the bid)

The CC application form (http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/Library/
publications/pdfs/cc5atext.pdf) asks, for charities which do not yet
have statutory accounts, for the "estimated gross income in the first
year of operation". The accompanying guidance notes (http://
www.charitycommission.gov.uk/Library/publications/pdfs/cc5btext.pdf)
go on to say state that "If you do not provide evidence that the gross
annual income will exceed £5,000, such as ... a pledge of funding ...
we will return your application as incomplete"

Hopefully we'll have these by the time the bid is decided.