A few opportunities are coming up for members who may be willing to speak on
behalf of the chapter in lunchtime meetings, conferences etc or as
interviewees. We will sometimes, but not always, be able to pay for travel and
subsistence expenses.

This is a great way of helping the chapter spread the word about the things we
do and it also gives you good exposure in public speaking and raises your
profile among media circles.

If you are interested in volunteering for this, please could you email me the
following details:

- what experience you have in public speaking, if any
- what experience you have with Wikimedia projects, including any roles such as
administrator
- what is your availability (location/times)
- what kind of events you would like to help with
- how you would like to be contacted

I will be putting these details (minus the contact details) on the wiki at
uk.wikimedia.org/Speakers - if you want it to be kept confidential please let
me know and I will put it on board.wikimedia.org/Speakers instead.

Alternatively please feel free to add yourself to the wiki directly.
Regards,

Andrew