Please find forwarded below the opt out acknowledgment from Webwise.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "website-exclusion" <website-exclus...@phorm.com>
To: "Andrew Turvey" <andrewrtur...@googlemail.com>,
website-exclus...@webwise.com
Sent: Wednesday, 8 July, 2009 10:14:42 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland,
Portugal
Subject: Re: Phorm opt-out for Wikimedia.org.uk

Re: Phorm opt-out for Wikimedia.org.uk We acknowledge your request to opt-out
of the forthcoming implementation of the OIX and Webwise system and want to let
you know that at this stage our system is not operationally live. We expect to
be operationally live later this year. The domains that you requested to be
excluded were:

.wikimedia.org.uk
.wikimedia.co.uk

- The Webwise Team