From: "Andrew Turvey" <andrewrtur...@googlemail.com>
To: website-exclus...@webwise.com
Sent: Tuesday, 7 July, 2009 17:40:37 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: Phorm opt-out for Wikimedia.org.uk

To whom it may concern,

Wikimedia UK requests that the following website, owned by us, and all related
domains be excluded from scanning by the Phorm / BT Webwise system, as we
consider the scanning and profiling of our visitors' bahaviour by a third party
to be an infringement on their pirvacy:

wikimedia.org.uk (including all subdomains)

Thank you for your time,

Andrew Turvey
Secretary
Wikimedia UK
Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales,
Registered No. 6741827.
The Registered Office is at 23 Cartwright Way, Nottingham, NG9 1RL, United
Kingdom.