http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/digitalrevolution/2009/07/revolution-roundup-week
-three.shtml

I quote:

"Philip is looking for human and accessible stories coming out of the web
and its tools and communities - particularly the different ways people edit
Wikipedia:

    * Are you a deletionist or an inclusionist? We would be interested in
your experiences, your methods and motivation

    * Do you have a visualisation of Wikipedia's hierarchy? Its structure
and variey of users? We'd be interested to see it."

They're also interested in stories of Citizen Journalism for those involved
in WikiNews.

I imagine if you want to get involved, commenting on the blog is the way to
start.

Tom