2009/8/25 David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com>:

> Radio 5 Live just called, they want to do a piece on the "flagged
> revisions" media buzz on today's drivetime show. I'll be on by phone
> around 6:50pm BST (17:50 UTC).

Anita whatsit's intro was "Wikipedia is locking down o noez, editors
up in arms" - I hopefully corrected it, said we were doing it with
great caution after occasional long waits for approval on de:wp, that
it was only for BLPs, and that editors were concerned about taking
away the instant editing thing and long bottlenecks. And that it was
in testing at the moment, probably live within the next coupla months.

- d.