Thanks to all the advice all, I'm (still) working with people from the venue
I've been looking at, yes they have whiteboards and wifi :)

And anyone want to cook lunch? :P (Still working on that one, depending on
the venue, we might be going out for lunch somewhere, depending if the venue
want to supply lunch/give us access to their kitchen.