From: wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of steve virgin
Sent: 18 May 2012 11:16
To: wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wikimediauk-l] Monmouthpedia - press coverage so far

All

With the London team busy preparing to go down to Monmouth for the official
launch of Monmouthpedia tomorrow, I thought it useful to scoop up the
coverage (to date) and share it with you all. I know it will all be put up
on an appropriate Wiki at some point, but it has been coming in thick and
fast in the last 24 hours.

To date, 10ish Friday morning - we have around 100 significant online news
stories from around the globe on the topic and on Twitter it is heading for
around 1000 Tweets

If any of you want to comment on these stories (you now have URL's to go and
do so). If any of you have Twitter accounts you can (hopefully) retweet some
of these. And if any of you want to push them out through any other channels
please feel free.

All these documents are is an attempt to scrape it all up and make it free,
open and easy to use

Help yourselves

Steve Virgin