At the risk of overloading this thread with Australians, I subscribed
a couple of weeks ago to this list (nothing special about the UK
though, I subscribed to most of the English-language regional lists to
keep abreast of what's going on globally GLAM-wise), with no problems.
 So anyone who might be interested could potentially come here,
although I'm sure this statement will be of interest beyond just the
subscribers to this mailing list.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin