I see a request to block Roger's User:Victuallers account as it is in
contravention of our Username policy on promotional names -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Username_policy#Promotional_names

Normally for an account this old (2007) we might not ask for a change
of name, but given the circumstances I think a name change might be a
good idea.

Doug Weller

Doug Weller
http://www.ramtops.co.uk