How can the UK chapter support the project I started:

<http://pigsonthewing.org.uk/open-licensed-format-recordings-voices-wikipedia-wikimedia-commons/>

asking the subjects of Wikipedia articles to record a 10-second sample
of their speaking voice, for use on those articles?

An example script is "Hello, my name is [name]. I was born in [place]
and I have been [job or position] since [year]".

So far, the participants:

   <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Voice_intro_project>

include Alice Arnold, Sue Black, Quentin Cooper, Corrie Corfield, Cory
Doctorow, Jack Schofield, Bill Thompson and Dave Winer; and we've just
had our first recording in French - but we need many more.

Of course, this isn't limited to article subjects, and it would be a
good idea if board members and chapter staff would consider adding
their voices, so they can be identified in conference calls and
recorded meetings.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing