I echo your sentiments, Tom. Losing any of the staff who are departing is a
blow.

As for IT support, the 2014 Activity Plan says:

"The development budget seeks to support the day to day system
administration of the Chapter’s IT infrastructure, including the hosting of
its community and internal wikis, databases, email accounts and so on. This
is vital to ensure as a movement entity we are managing data and donations
in a secure and professional way. In addition, it seeks to solicit, develop
and deliver community generated ideas for software projects that will
support content production or improvement." -
https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/2014_Activity_Plan#Development_budget

Sadly there's no 2015 Activity Plan to guide us, but I'd be surprised if we
could decide to drop the commitments outlined above. Of course, it's always
possible the Board is counting on the third Project Coordinator's
"Excellent software skills, including word-processing, spreadsheets, event
management programmes, and CRM databases" to plug that gap. At £25K-£28K,
full-time in Central London, I won't be holding my breath for that to
happen.

--
Rexx